• All Classes Free
  • Free Conversation Classes
  • English Learning Classes
  • Finish High School
  • Prepare for College
  • Get Job Training
  • Free Onsite Childcare
  • Get Career Ready

I lost my diploma!

Anyone seeking a duplicate GED/HSE transcript (score report) or duplicate GED/HSE Diploma (now a GED/HSE High School Equivalency Diploma), must do so using the state’s GED/HSE document fulfillment service: Diploma Sender.

To access Diploma Sender go to www.diplomasender.com. You will need a credit or debit card to complete your online order.


This is the only method now available for obtaining duplicate GED/HSE records.

Additionally, test takers have the option of ordering GED/HSE verifications and duplicate GED/HSE transcripts/diplomas that can be sent to employment verification firms and postsecondary institutions directly for electronic viewing. Individuals will need a valid e-mail address for the verification firm or postsecondary institution. Turn-around time is reduced significantly with most requests being fulfilled within 24 hours to 3 days.

Information on how to access those records will be posted at: www.in.gov/dwd/adulted.htm