How it works
- Work 28 hours per week
- Work in an assigned position that is available through the High School Equivalency (HSE) program
- Attend seven weeks of prep classes given by LARA
- Take the Test Assessing Secondary Completion (TASC) during the eighth week
- Pay full-time wages while you are working part-time and taking prep classes part-time
- Pay for the TASC test
- Hire you in a full-time position once you pass the test and demonstrate success in your part-time role.
- Provide 401(k) and quarterly bonus benefits while you are working part-time.
How to get started
- click apply below and follow the link to the Cook Group Careers Portal.